6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 30 iron night sights

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475 cash / $500 thru online payment

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 30 for sale $500 thru online payment and cash payment $475 if you’re serious about the buy. WILL NOT BE COMING TO YOU OR MEETING WILL HAVE TO COME TO ME!! Anything else other then that will not get a response

Pictures:
IMG_2091.jpeg
IMG_2084.png
IMG_2083.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How come everyone else knew to dm me except you? Lol just had to come on here to comment that instead of texting me asking where I’m at did that for a reason sir thanks
I was bored and wanted to rile you up. It's gonna be ok. If you put your location, the. You wouldn't have to answer all the pms about it.

Ahaha😂 my bad and I put my loc last time and people from the area kept trying to set me up so I’ve became more strict on this app I apologize for how harsh I sounded
I was bored and wanted to rile you up. It's gonna be ok. If you put your location, the. You wouldn't have to answer all the pms about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom