Item Name: Glock 29SF and accessories

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 525

Caliber: 10mm

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
bought new Gen3 Glock29SF at bullseye in lawrenceville. other items pictured can come with the deal at extra cost if interested and i am willing to part out some items. comes with original box and all items that came with the box. the gun has a 3.5 trigger and extended slide release. gun only sale will come with both 10 round mags. not in a hurry to sell and id love to keep it.

other items include:
2 factory 10 round mags(both extensions are already installed on the 10 rounders)
1 factory Glock 20 15 round mag
Pearce pinky grip extension +0
Glockmeister pinky extension +2
Crown kydex OWB holster, made to fit a TLR3, can also include IWB clips for it.
Crown spare mag holster
Blackhawk serpa holster
Tagua leather IWB holster
32 rounds JHP, mostly buffalo bore.
I have a set of XS Big Dot sights(front and rear) around here somewhere.

only negative thing: the +2 glockmeister pinky extension i have had problems with. something is up with the mag spring. i think i may have put the new floorplate on wrong. go figure. i will also include the factory floorplate from that mag. no blemishes or scratches. weapon is mint. thanks for looking.
best method of contact is TEXT please. 678 933 6623. thanks, -Kevin

Pictures:
1417634439_1.jpg

thanks.
most of the guys ive dealt with were ok, as well as the more mature lady. i used to be pretty regular and they always gave me great service.

however the last couple times i was up there, i saw some new faces. though i now live closer to mainstreet guns. one guy at mainstreet(one of the owners, wtf?)there is a real dick, so i avoid him. everyone else is cheery and their prices are pretty good. i havent seen anybody match bullseyes selection, yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom