Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 23 to 19 Conversion

Zip Code: 30175-5333

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 80

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Included are: Lone Wolf 9mm barrel, factory Glock 19 mag and factory Glock 19 Gen 4 recoil spring. This will convert your Gen 4 Glock 23 to a 19. From Lone Wolf: this is intended to be used in a Glock 23 to convert your 40 to a 9 mm.

I bought all the parts new and have about 50-60 rounds through them. All in excellent condition.

No trade interests. Local pick up in the Canton/Jasper area.

Will only sell to long-standing ODT members in good standing with multiple positive feedback. Your Trader rating needs to be 98%+. You will need to show a Georgia Weapon Carry License.

Pictures:
P1160435.jpeg
P1160434.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Blaze says "Good Deal!"
Included are: Lone Wolf 9mm barrel, factory Glock 19 mag and factory Glock 19 Gen 4 recoil spring. This will convert your Gen 4 Glock 23 to a 19. From Lone Wolf: this is intended to be used in a Glock 23 to convert your 40 to a 9 mm.

I bought all the parts new and have about 50-60 rounds through them. All in excellent condition.

No trade interests. Local pick up in the Canton/Jasper area.

Will only sell to long-standing ODT members in good standing with multiple positive feedback. Your Trader rating needs to be 98%+. You will need to show a Georgia Weapon Carry License.
If you still have this I will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom