Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 23 Gen 4 Gray w/tritium sights + .357 Sig barrel

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Caliber: .40 and .357

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gen 4 Glock 23. Approximately 300 rounds fired. Trijicon HD night sights, greenish yellow front daytime color. Green tritium front and rear.

Alpha Wolf .357 sig conversion barrel unfired.

Three 10 round factory Glock magazines, two 13 round factory Glock magazines.

Peripherals including all interchangeable backstraps included, but not the factory plastic box.

I also have hundreds of rounds of .357 Sig Gold Dot, HST, and Underwood Gold Dot if interested.

No bill of sale but must present current valid Georgia Weapons Carry License for visual check.

Pictures:
g23-and-barrel-left-side-jpg.2863678

g23-right-side-jpg.2863679

g23-sights-jpg.2863680

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Available as listed in OP.

From what I can tell, and I could have totally missed something please let me know if so I've been really busy, nobody has stepped up for the full offer in the OP, meeting the requirements.

I believe I can sell the pistol with barrel and without box for the listed price (or at least I'll give it a week or so to find out) and, yes, I require that you have and I visually verify a valid current Georgia Weapons Carry License, not just a GA drivers license.

Please don't say you will take it and back and forth to set up a time and place and then tell me you don't have a GWCL.

So, game on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom