• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Gheenoe 15 hp Johnson and trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperclown

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: fs/ft Gheenoe 15 hp Johnson and trailer

Zip Code: 30183

Item is for: Sale or trade
Sale Price: 2600.00

Caliber: full speed ahead

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: title transfer

Item Description: 2005 Gheenoe with 2003 15 hp Johnson( electric start tiller) and masterhyde galvanized trailer. Boat includes minnkota EDGE 45 foot control trolling motor. Also Lowrance Mark 4 DSI fish finder. Trolling motor and fish finder and one battery for each purchased in 2014. I bought boat from individual in florida in 2013. I have never run boat in salt water. Previous owner lived on fresh water lake. Hull is in great condition with no cracks just its share of scratches. Looks like some cuts in the gel coat due to fish basket being hung over the side. Engine has work flawlessly since purchase. I put new spark plugs and engine fuel treatment since I have pulled out of garage this year. I can't seem to get it to idle properly. I am by no means mechanical person. I am selling to purchase a larger boat and need cash for down payment.
Price is $2600.00 I have 4000 invested. Batteries are charged and probably needs someone who has brains to get it going strong. Trade plus cash. Need at least 1000.00 in cash. Trades looking for FN FNX, ar 15, keltec ksg, smiths, etc.
Dimensions 15'4" L 48" W(center) 12" deep

Pictures:
img_1531-jpg.417094

fullsizerender-jpg.417097

fullsizerender-1-jpg.417098

fullsizerender-jpg.417099

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks Grub Master! Yes great boats that go everywhere. The trolling motor will pull the boat like you won't believe.
I have mainly used in lake carter, Altoona, and lake blue ridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom