• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS German Shorthair pups

Status
Not open for further replies.

meleagris

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS German Shorthair pups

Zip Code: 39842

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pups will be ready to go first of June. Parents are both accomplished hunters and have hunted upland species across the country. Both have also been used for guiding. They are super serious dogs in the woods and come home and turn into couch potatoes in the house. The father naturally honored point and was hunting and being used to guide with before he was a year old. I don't duck hunt much but the parents are strong swimmers and retrievers. The father is AKC registered. Mother's dad was registered but her mother was a dog I got from a gentleman on a local plantation when he passed. His wife said the dogs were registered but could not find the paperwork and I have not been able to match records up. I do have the paperwork where we had the mother genetically tested with DNA and she is 100% shorthair. If you want a great hunting and family dog at a great price, then you won't be disappointed. Please contact me for more pictures.

Pictures:
puppy.jpeg
puppy2.jpeg
puppy3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom