• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Gerber Baby Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaconGuns

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Gerber Baby Formula

Zip Code: 31005

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 155

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 1 year old that is now off formula. She had issues with milk that she seems to have gotten over. I have 4 unopened cans that expire in 2024. I have 1 open can that is half full and I was mixing it with Soy to make it last longer during the shortage. The Big can is open and mostly full and expires in 2024 as well. The 2 open cans are free if you buy the others but I take no responsibility for them. If you want them they are yours. If you don't, I will throw them away. The 4 unopened cans I just want what they are worth. I've no need to overcharge a person in need. They are listing for $35.12 on Walmarts site. OOS
LINK
That plus tax is about $155

If you want them PM me BUT also send me a pic of you with your child. I don't want someone flipping these. I'm in no rush, They are good for almost 2 years. If they don't move I'll donate them to some cause.

There is nothing I wish to trade for these.

Pictures:
20221011_193305.jpg
20221011_193614.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom