• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Gen 3 G17, ameriglo NS, clean and unmodified

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeinNewnan

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
274   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Gen 3 G17, ameriglo NS, clean and unmodified

Zip Code: 30263-5618

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475 + LEO/MIL discount

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello Brothers

I offer for your consideration a generation 3 Glock 17 with ameriglo night sights black rear and tritium orange front. I bought this as a backup gun and then has seen very little rounds down range I estimate less than 200 as a Glock armorer. I picked up a Glock 45 and decided that I like it even better than this so I'm going to let this one go.

Bad news first, I'm a hospice nurse and I live in Newnan Georgia because of my job it is very difficult for me to get far away from where I live because I need to be available to my patients and families 24 hours a day. This means that any deal that we conclude needs to be conducted on the square in Newnan. Please consider this before you decide if this is something you want to buy or not I have tried to set the price for this to make this worth your while.

Good news.

First off please take a look at my feedback and know that I am honorable if you are not happy I am not happy either. My guarantee applies for this or any other thing that I buy sell or trade on here, once you get the item you have one week to use it all you want and you can still turn the deal around if you are unhappy for any reason at all. The only thing that voids this deal is if you take a Dremel tool or otherwise permanently modify the item. Otherwise use it to your heart's content and make sure that you are happy before the deal is final.

This is an unmolested Glock generation 3 g17 with two brand new in the rap PMAG magazines as I was using magazines that had Terran tactical base plates on them and I'm keeping them for my g45. It also has black rear orange tritium front ameriglo night sights installed professionally. This pistol has not been dremeled sanded or modified in any way and it is an excellent mechanical condition.

The sights alone go for about $75.

Your price picked up in Newnan is 475, this will include the factory case, literature, two brand new 17 round PMag magazines and the pistol as pictured with the night sights.

You did read the part about having to pick this up in Newnan right? I'm really sorry but if you live in Alaska that does not mean that I should sell you this gun for $5 because of your gas cost driving for 3 days to get here.

I'm not looking for any trades at this point in time but I would be happy to listen to anything you have to offer and I promise I will be polite. I do not need a bass boat motor, a lawn mower, or naked pictures of my ex-wife.

If you are a fan of pawn Stars and you contact me with the question what's the least I would take for this and where can we meet please understand the price went up $100 for dick tax.

If you are active duty law enforcement or military was credentials or identification please subtract $50 off the price of this item as my way of thanking you for your service. Please don't listen to the television, we appreciate you and the risk that you take to keep us safe. I myself am a combat veteran and if you are I appreciate your service, but this discount applies to ACTIVE DUTY law enforcement and military members only.

I will not be writing anything down but I do need to see a Georgia driver's license and I need you to verbalize that you are legal to own a firearm. I will be happy to show you my Georgia driver's license and a carry permit and you are very welcome to take a picture of it if you like. I also do not require a bill of sale but will be happy to fill out any forms that you prefer that I do fill out.

If you are interested, have questions or comments or would like additional pictures please feel free to text me at 803-761-8359.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this ad.

What you see on the top of the slide is non-skid deck tape which peels off and leaves no marks of any kind in the event you do not like it.

Jake

Stay dangerous my friends

Pictures:
IMG_20221104_172936666_MP.jpg
IMG_20221104_172929120.jpg
IMG_20221104_172910257.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom