Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: SW J frames, Sig P365s

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Holidays and Bills - the great Enemy of my gun collection :(

900 Cash, partial trades for a J frame 38's or Sig P365 9mm

I don't think this has ever been fired. I snagged it from a guy who brought it in to JCGR last year, and tucked it Away. Fake can, 1/2x28 adaptor to run a real can, a loader, manual.docs and 8 Zytel mags.

if you want to get into the badass 80's retro mac game, this is the one - its a bout perfect. super low SN with an 88 prefix.

pm me here if you are interested. I'm in Buford, but i work in Athens and can meet anywhere up the 85 corridor within reason.

Pictures:
IMG_3294.jpg
IMG_3295.jpg
IMG_3296 (1).jpg
IMG_3297.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have one of these and the carbine. Wear gloves! These non-select fire Macs have an unreal trigger slap. That’s why that little rubber sleeve is on the trigger.

Awesome little weapons and even though the sights are just crude bent metal, they are surprisingly very accurate…..if held sideways like a proper gangster.

I have one of these and the carbine. Wear gloves! These non-select fire Macs have an unreal trigger slap. That’s why that little rubber sleeve is on the trigger.

Awesome little weapons and even though the sights are just crude bent metal, they are surprisingly very accurate…..if held sideways like a proper gangster.
yeah they are tons of fun. I had the .45 version, just no use for the 9mm one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom