Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Winchester model 70 7mm rem mag

Zip Code: 30292

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 650

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey all found this in the safe today, forgot all about it for about 5 years. Took this on a trade awhile back and never shot it. Model 70 in 7mm rem mag wood stock and no it’s not perfect, it’s a shooters grade and has several small imperfects on the stock. Bushnell 4/12 scope sitting on see/thru mounts. Like I mentioned I never fired it. looks like everything works as normal, bolt ejects firing pin strikes and bore is clean. Asking 650 possible trades, would consider snub nose revolvers in 38 special plus cash on your end, I think price is fair if you value yours more, then so do I. Also have box of shells (-2) to go with it. I. Tried to take pix of most of wear if additional needed let me know.
If you reload I also have cases, bullets and dies for additional bump in price.
Must be ga resident, show me yours and I’ll show you mine. All offers should be in email, no text until we have an agreed upon deal.

Pictures:
IMG_0148.jpeg
IMG_0149.jpeg
IMG_0150.jpeg
IMG_0151.jpeg
IMG_0152.jpeg
IMG_0153.jpeg
IMG_0154.jpeg
IMG_0155.jpeg
IMG_0156.jpeg
IMG_0157.jpeg
IMG_0158.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom