Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
77   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT VZ-2008 Rifle VZ2008 VZ-58 VZ58 Rifle

Zip Code: 31326

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Possibly other AK’s that I don’t have or something interesting!

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice VZ-2008 rifle in 7.62x39mm caliber. Excellent shape ‘Beaver Barf’ furniture. Comes with original Czech military sling, 4 mag pouch holder, bayonet with leather sheath and 5 excellent shape surplus 30 round magazines. This is a 3rd generation version, it does not have the trigger gremlin the first generations are known for. Has AK -74 style muzzle brake. I also have the AK slant brake, just let know which one you prefer. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
IMG_0393.jpeg
IMG_0392.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice VZ-2008 rifle in 7.62x39mm caliber. Excellent shape ‘Beaver Barf’ furniture. Comes with original Czech military sling, 4 mag pouch holder, bayonet with leather sheath and 5 excellent shape surplus 30 round magazines. This is a 3rd generation version, it does not have the trigger gremlin the first generations are known for. Has AK -74 style muzzle brake. I also have the AK slant brake, just let know which one you prefer. Thanks for looking!
Sold pending meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom