Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT unfired Taurus Spectrum .380 with ammo

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $260
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Taurus TCP, $260 trade value, see listing

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: $260 cash price includes a new box (50 rounds) of Aguila 95 grain FMJ.

Unfired Taurus Spectrum .380, all black pistol. Includes fairly flush fitting 6 round magazine, and the extended 7 round magazine shown inserted in the pistol in the image I'm uploading. Bought his one for my wife, but she has no interest after buying another one she picked out. It's taking up space, so iI guess it's time to let it go. It still has the sticker on the trigger guard.

I'm in the Athens / Jackson County area. This one can only be sold to Georgia residents, unless shipped to an FFL. It's in my personal collection and requires no paperwork, but I can handle it on the books through my FFL in Athens if the buyer prefers. Some folks prefer things to be done on the books so I make that an option at no additional cost to the buyer.

I don't really have any trade interests in mind, but could use some 143 grain Hornady ELD-X 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition. I could also use a dump truck load of gravel for the driveway, or a load of compost for the farm. I'd also be interested in trading for a Taurus TCP pistol in excellent condition for product development.

Pictures:
Spectrum.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
$250 cash price.
Unfired Taurus Spectrum .380, all black pistol. Includes fairly flush fitting 6 round magazine, and the extended 7 round magazine shown inserted in the pistol in the image I'm uploading. Bought his one for my wife, but she has no interest after buying another one she picked out. It's taking up space, so iI guess it's time to let it go. It still has the sticker on the trigger guard.

I'm in the Athens / Jackson County area. This one can only be sold to Georgia residents, unless shipped to an FFL. It's in my personal collection and requires no paperwork, but I can handle it on the books through my FFL in Athens if the buyer prefers. Some folks prefer things to be done on the books so I make that an option at no additional cost to the buyer.

I don't really have any trade interests in mind, but could use some 143 grain Hornady ELD-X 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition. I could also use a dump truck load of gravel for the driveway, or a load of compost for the farm. I'd also be interested in trading for a Taurus TCP pistol in excellent condition for product development.
Curious to hear what your better half picked for her EDC. I have a Spectrum and it’s only sat in the box for two years. I tried carrying it with some success. It’s a good gun, very reminiscent in design of the vintage HK4. But in length and capacity it is almost the same size as my Sig P290RS which is essentially the the precursor of the P365 which is just as small, a little heavier and a whole lot more potent. After I got out of AR’s and all long guns in late 2020, I have pretty much adopted a “nuthin’ but 9’s” mode of carry.

Curious to hear what your better half picked for her EDC. I have a Spectrum and it’s only sat in the box for two years. I tried carrying it with some success. It’s a good gun, very reminiscent in design of the vintage HK4. But in length and capacity it is almost the same size as my Sig P290RS which is essentially the the precursor of the P365 which is just as small, a little heavier and a whole lot more potent. After I got out of AR’s and all long guns in late 2020, I have pretty much adopted a “nuthin’ but 9’s” mode of carry.
She picked a Sig P238 in Rainbow PVD finish. She also has the matching P938, and a rainbow PVD Kershaw Chive to go with them. She has some others, but the P238 is what she likes best. For ultra-light carry, she has kept a purple Ruger LCP. I think she shoots that LCP better than a lot of people shoot a full size 9mm. She'll wear the center out of a target with the Sigs.

She picked a Sig P238 in Rainbow PVD finish. She also has the matching P938, and a rainbow PVD Kershaw Chive to go with them. She has some others, but the P238 is what she likes best. For ultra-light carry, she has kept a purple Ruger LCP. I think she shoots that LCP better than a lot of people shoot a full size 9mm. She'll wear the center out of a target with the Sigs.
I could see a woman having the hand size to wield that LCP. A electrician buddy of mine has an LCP as a toolbox gun but he’s 6’2” 300 lbs. That little Ruger gets swallowed by his hands. I have never seen a rainbow finish but the 238 in the 938 are really great guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom