Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Tika t3 lite roughtech. .308

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,000.

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Name, signature, GA DL# and or GA CWP# (I provide bos)

Item Description: Nice rifle, very accurate and precise. Gently used and low round count. Everything positive you hear about a Tikka is true and this baby is no exception.
Rifle is blued, fluted and threaded muzzle with brake. The bolt has the factory spiral fluting as well.
Stock as you will see in pics is a deep sand color with black specs/marks/ squiggles ; whatever they call it?
Rifle comes with 30 mm DNZ one piece rings, " NO SCOPE!"
sorry guys the scope is going on my new Sig Cross.
Looking for a sale only deal but will look at and consider trade offers with cash . Main trade interest would be in a Quality .45 cal 1911.
But as you hear on here so often, "cash is king!"
Disclaimer : Every thing on the rifle is near perfect except for a small blemish on the bbl. just forward of the scope. That's what happens when one leans their rifle against something metal (such as against their vehicle) closes the trunk or door and the rifle slides sideways to the ground. Like getting your first ding on your new vehicle.
Sale price: Asking $850.00
If you are looking for a great hunting rifle this baby will perform beyond you expectations!
By responding to this add you are stating that you are of legal age and legal to purchase and own a firearm in the state of GA.
As always, thanks for looking and I am looking forward to hearing from you. Remember, I'm in Canton and will not drive across state to make a deal.

Pictures:
IMG_4941.jpeg
IMG_4944.jpeg
IMG_4943.jpeg
IMG_4942.jpeg
IMG_4945.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Good day, I like what I see! I'm out of town and will be back on the 5th next month.
Can you please send me a text/email to remind me if the rifle is
still in the market after the 5th.
Thanks Kobus 404 518 3992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom