Item Gone: FS/FT Taurus Model 85 .38 Gold Accents Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentley1

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Taurus Model 85 .38 Gold Accents Limited Edition Quick Cash Sale $300!!!!

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Quick CASH SALE!!! $300 $125 OFF!! Must meet near me.
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Caliber: .38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just got it on a trade with a great ODTer. Too heavy for my wife's taste. Gun is beautiful and in phenomenal condition. Comes with box and docs, box of ammo, and a set of pearl grips along with the rubber tactical grips.

Pictures:
image-jpg.495121

image-jpg.495122

image-jpg.495123

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello bently1,

Do you still have for sale your Taurus 85? I am interested in it. Are you around tomorrow? My number is 818-961-6154. I live south of you in Villa Rica but don't mind making the drive to see it and get it if I like it.

Thanks,
Tyler

Hello bently1,

Do you still have for sale your Taurus 85? I am interested in it. Are you around tomorrow? My number is 818-961-6154. I live south of you in Villa Rica but don't mind making the drive to see it and get it if I like it.

Thanks,
Tyler
I'll be headed to ATL around noon-1:00. Could meet in Cartersville on the way, right off the Mainstreet Exit. I'll give you a shout tomorrow when I'm headed out. Cartersville is about 35/40 minutes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom