Item Name: FS/FT Tactical Solutions 10/22 Barrel with Open Sights

Zip Code: 30033

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: TS 10/22 barrel for takedown model

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bought this awhile back when my main 10/22 was a non TD model. Never got around to replacing the barrel with this open sights model from TacSol in gun metal grey, so it's gotta go if I want this barrel on my TD

This one is primarily for sale, but would consider a trade + cash if you happen to have a takedown version of this barrel or a barrel / stock set. This one is new in box, never installed

Willing to ship if needed, buyer pays actual shipping
Product listing from TacSol

Pictures:
img_2759-jpg.3055893

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is what it could be only a couple of pounds lighter than my Feddersen all steel and walnut stock. LOL
I'm thinking Hogue overmold would be perfect.

The wild part is that this piece is lighter than a factory barrel even a standard profile one. The weight savings here are amazing, whether it's out in the field or just at the range, lugging a heavy barrel around is never fun.

I'm not super fluent on Hogue stocks, but I think that linked one may be for a standard profile, whereas I think this TacSol one needs a .920 dia profile?
If not for that, I might just end up with a pink 10/22!

Seriously though, I've been considering keeping it. If it's not sold by this weekend, I'll probably just go ahead and get a new stock - seems stocks are easier to find than barrels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom