Item Gone: FS/FT Tac Force cross draw Tactical Vest & second chance threat level 4 body armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljohn

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
21   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT BRAND NEW SECOND CHANCE threat level 4 body armor

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for:.
200 sale or trade if I have to trade OBO for the Second Chance bullet proof vest. I originally bought this for a security job I started and I ordered it from ATHENS POLICE distributors. It took them 6 months to order and send it. Not sure why. I paid 900$ for it and before I got it my company shut down. I went back to work on the lake selling boats. Less likely to need this thing. I never used it one time. it has the best and 2 carries so you can wash one and use the other carrier.
it comes with a soft trauma insert in it and has space for a larger one.
MeAnt for wearing under clothes like a uniform. It is comfy I did try it on. makes you feel ready for battle. Lol.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Reloading powders , 556, 40 , 9 mm ammo or projectiles. Glock 23 mags Glock 19 mags or cash I’m easy. I’m looking for AR Parts also.
If nobody
Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .
Anyway its new. Make me an offer I’m open to suggestions. 6787770918 text me before calling please. I get a lot of Bot calls. So I don’t answer unknown numbers , Thanks for looking Mike

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom