Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Suzuki Carry 660cc Mini Kei Truck

Zip Code: 30721

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 10,000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: You require a bill of sale, I do not

Item Description: Georgia tagged and titled street legal (These are near impossible to get tagged in GA)
66k miles

I have owned this for a little over a year now and had a blast driving it around. It's the happiest automobile on the road. People wave and take pictures, you never get road rage because someone is slowing you down, and it gets over 30 miles per gallon.
Alas, it is time to part ways.
Truck has been meticulously gone through, everything is tight, in line, and perfectly reliable.
Tinted windows
Cold AC
Shift on the fly 4 wheel drive and 4 low range
Radio works
2" adjustable lift with 300lb progressive springs on front and new Monroe shocks on rear.
23" Goodyear tires with 10k miles on them for hwy use
Good ole steelies 14s
1.5" wheel spacers
(It will do 75mph)
23" Super Grip mud tires on SG 12 rims with less than 100 miles on them (Also DOT approved for on road use)
Comes with everything pictured+
Another underbed toolbox unpainted
another take off lift kit, spring, some stock suspension parts
Half gallon and a couple spray cans of current HUMVEE OD green Marine Corps paint
Whatever else I find laying around that goes with it
I've been all through this thing and it has been well maintained. I've done so much to it that I know I'm forgetting stuff.
Lots of little stuff like new LED lights, rubber mats, etc

Truly the most badassicle and enjoyable automobile I've ever owned.
Happy to answer any questions

Open to trades but, good God at the dumb **** people try to trade so I just quit bothering. If you have something cool you think I'd be interested in, fire away. Please don't ask what I'm looking for.
I'm looking for a Beretta 1301 Tac and I'm looking for a early 2000s Lexus LX470 that's all I'm looking for but maybe I don't know I need what you got.

Also have Complete English service manual and wiring manual to go with.
12k full coverage insurance through Hagertys is $24 a month

Pictures:
1.jpg
20220905_133623.jpg
20220905_133637.jpg
20220905_133653.jpg
20220905_133712.jpg
wheels.jpg
wheels2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I am curious, what makes them difficult to tagged in GA and how was this one different?
They stopped issuing plates for "mini trucks" sometime around 10 years ago in GA. There are other caveats to that as well. This one made it by somehow. Kind of like those military humvees you see that were never meant to be tagged for highway use.
For mini trucks, to the best of my understanding, if its in, its in, but there will be no more tagged in ga. Basically if you want to drive one on the street, you have to buy one that's already tagged in Ga. You can do it some other states but not here anymore.

i like it. i like the sticker on back too ☀️ And im sure its a blast to drive ride around in I (and maybe ok on the freeway) but 285 from S to N...no way jose lol Too many dodge charger challengers out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom