Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
222   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Suarez Glock 43x RMR, TLR6, S15 LOADED

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ZEV P320 Xcarry or Xcompact, Sig FCU TiN plus cash, Agency P320 slide plus cash

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a DECKED out Glock 43x with box and docs the following modifications
PLEASE DONT ASK IF I WILL SELL ANY MAGS
-6mo old Saurez RMR SI-43 slide with suppressor NS, backplate, and guide rod/recoil unit, NSA plate adapter
-TiN coated extended striker with Suarez maritime cups and striker spring
-TiN coated extractor
-TiN coated extended takedown lever, Locking block, and pins
-Agency Midline Barrel
-Agency Trigger and connector
-Laser Stipple
-(6) Shield arms S15 15rd mags
-Shield Steel mag release
-TLR6 light
-Gcode Incog IWB Holster

RMR RM07 6.5MOA available for additional Money. I am ONLY LOOKING for ZEV p320 Xcarry/Xcompact just seeing if I can find one.

Pictures:
20200720_164700-jpg.2943592

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is the best looking 43x I've ever seen. Why are you selling it again? Man this thing is PERFECT...nicely done. And with 6 shield mags...drool.

This is the best looking 43x I've ever seen. Why are you selling it again? Man this thing is PERFECT...nicely done. And with 6 shield mags...drool.

It is pretty amazing piece. I carry a Fowler Industries G45 MK2 EDC most of time time and prefer large frame guns, I def love this gun so that's why trades are quite specific. No issues keeping it. I want to get into a Sig FCU build, or the ZEV or Agency P320 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom