• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Strongway 10ton ram, lots of tools added!!!Offers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporty1911

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
472   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Strongway 10ton ram, lots of tools added!!!Offers??

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Listed in add.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Thought when I bought this that I could use it on automotive body repairs. However, had a Crack head(certified from Drug Court) rear ended me on I-75 and now I'm very limited to what I can do. Enough about that(everyone has a bag of rocks) but I did pay 300 + tax AND it was on sale. Will take 200 cash, but would prefer to trade. Looking for a keltek P17, Ruger Wrangler, or a SCCY2. Anything else, just ask/ I don't bite! Thanks. Also have a once used 3/4" Klutch heavy-duty impact. Paid 300 for it, 145.00 will get it. If you're interested, you already need it more than I do. I'm not trying to get all my money back, just need to be able to hold my head up. I also know that cash is getting hard to part with and that's why I prefer to trade. I have a box full of tools I'm parting with. If you've turned wrenches for a living, chances are good you've been on a tool truck at some point. Most of my stuff came off a tool truck or Northern tool. I have Mac, Snap-On and Matco. Klutch is the Northern tool brand and also has a lifetime warranty. Also have chisels and a punch or two for the air hammers. Let's talk. )))))Snap-On: Low profile HD pitman arm puller///3/8" reversible chuckless air drill..
)))))Craftsman: 3/8" air ratchet///single throw air hammer.
)))) Matco DA sander///GM heater hose quick disconnects
)))) Klutch 3/4" X 3' pull handle///3/4" HD impact(used once)
))))Gorilla 1/2" × 50' air hose
)))) AST disconnect service kit.
)))) Ingersoll dual throw air hammer w\quickrelease head/// 3/8 angle head reversible drill///1/2" impact///air file.
Need something else, just ask, have a bunch. Thanks

Pictures:
20230412_155913.jpg
20230504_132420.jpg
20230504_132350.jpg
20230504_132343.jpg
20230504_131248.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom