Item Name: FS/FT Springfield XD40

Zip Code: 30241

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Below

Caliber: .40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm putting up my Springfield carry gun on here for sale or trade. I recently traded and got a Beretta 92 like I used to carry on duty way back when in the 90's and I am currently in need of a rifle in a "Deer sized game" caliber. I dropped the price for a cash sale by 50 bucks and I'm thinking that's about low as I can get with this weapon. It is a full sized XD40 in .40 s&w caliber of course. It does have wear marks from my Fobus SP11 paddle back holster but its a great shooter for sure as Ive never had a ftf on any brand ammo I've ran thru it. Not sure on the round count as I got it used a few years back and I've only ran maybe four or five boxes worth of various grain and configuration rounds thru it. I am open on trades as they relate to deer caliber rifles and or possibly a Shotgun with rifled slug barrel...Like I said in the earlier ad I'm not trying to beat any body on a trade just need the cash to buy a solid deer rifle for my youngin or trade into one. Thanks for y'alls consideration on this. No box or docs but the holster is included.

Pictures:
dscf0849-jpg.563204

dscf0856-jpg.563205

dscf0852-jpg.563206

dscf0860-jpg.563207

dscf0851-jpg.563208

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom