Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT **SPM** LNIB CZ75B Omega 9mm

Zip Code: 30184

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 535
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See listing

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: In my humble opinion, this is one of the best pistols that CZ ever made. This may be the reason that so many companies have cloned it. I have two that I will be listing today. This one is LNIB and comes with the box, docs, (2) 16 rnd mags and 3 dot night sights. The single decocker lever has been replaced with an ambi lever, the original lever is included.
Primarily looking to sell, but would entertain a trade toward a Ruger Precision rifle in 22 or similar target rifle or a KelTec CMR 30 22 mag rifle. Swiss automatic watches always peak my interest.

Please PM any questions or trade offers and include the value of your trade and whether you are looking to get or give cash difference and if so, how much.
As I have several listings, please identify which listing that you are referring to.

Please look at my other listings as I am always open to package deals.

Pictures:
CZ1P.JPG
CZ1B.JPG
CZ1R.JPG
CZ1L.JPG
CZ1C.JPG
CZ1S.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom