• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT *SPM* FS/FT M1 Garand CMP Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakorey

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
191   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT *SPM* FS/FT M1 Garand CMP Special

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1500

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *SPM*
I got this in a trade so I'm not very well versed in the details such as serial numbers, part serials, and how "correct" this Garand is. What I do know is that this is a unfired CMP Special Garand with a brand new Criterion barrel. Throat erosion is measured at 0+ and barrel erosion is also measured at 0+. It is also furnished with a brand new walnut stock and most metal parts look refinished as well. It is essentially a complete rebuild of an M1 Garand by CMP so in terms of historical value, it doesn't have as much as some, but if you're looking for a good shooter, look no further.

Will come with sling, enbloc clip, chamber flag, hard case, and instruction handbook.

Pictures:
20211004_185639.jpg
20211004_185650.jpg
20211004_185720.jpg
20211004_185812.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I got this in a trade so I'm not very well versed in the details such as serial numbers, part serials, and how "correct" this Garand is. What I do know is that this is a unfired CMP Special Garand with a brand new Criterion barrel. Throat erosion is measured at 0+ and barrel erosion is also measured at 0+. It is also furnished with a brand new walnut stock and most metal parts look refinished as well. It is essentially a complete rebuild of an M1 Garand by CMP so in terms of historical value, it doesn't have as much as some, but if you're looking for a good shooter, look no further.

Will come with sling, enbloc clip, chamber flag, hard case, and instruction handbook.
Sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom