• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT SPM- FS/FT 16 Inch Mid-Gas AR15. Unfired Aero DTOM Limited Edition Lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Z

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
103   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SPM- FS/FT 16 Inch Mid-Gas AR15. Unfired Aero DTOM Limited Edition Lower

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $525
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Specific. See listing details

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: BoS to include Carry Permit info, photo of valid GA DL

Item Description: Aero Precision DTOM Limited Edition lower. Color-filled selector pictograms. Unfired. Aero lower parts kit. Unfired. Seekins trigger guard. New Midwest Industries buffer and buffer spring. Very low mileage BCG (unknown make). Anchor Harvey T-marked upper receiver and nice nitrided 16” mid-length 1:7 barrel in great shape. Mil-spec CH. AIM Sports 15” M-Lok handguard. Basic A2 birdcage flash hider. Basic 6-position waffle stock. One 30-rd Pmag included.

FTF only in Acworth/Kennesaw/Woodstock

No Felons. No wannabe felons. No minors. No scumbags. Shirt and shoes required.

Yes, Bill Of Sale required.
Yes, carry permit required.
Yes, I get to take a picture of your valid GA DL
AND you need at least 15 positive reviews with NO negatives.
(Unless you want to meet at a shop local to me and you pay for the transfer and then I don’t need any of that.)

There are only 2 trades that I’ll consider. Don’t bother asking with anything else:
Ruger American Ranch .300 BLK plus cash
Ruger Charger .22 (Polymer only) plus cash.

I don’t NEED to sell- just have a couple other projects going and this rifle just sits in the safe.
The price is fair and the price is firm.

Pictures:
IMG_5363.jpeg
IMG_5362.jpeg
IMG_5361.jpeg
IMG_5364.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom