• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT SMITH AND WESSON model 37-0 (no dash) all original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger88

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
67   1
Reaction score
Item Name: DEAL OF THE DAY~FS/FT SMITH AND WESSON model 37-0 (no dash) all original

Zip Code: 30056

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 38 special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys I have an early model Smith and Wesson model 37 airwieght. it's a no dash. Has the original checkered wood handles. A little but if holster wear but other than that she is a beautiful and the trigger is unbelievable. TEXT ME OR CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE PLEASE 7703187672

TRADES: aside from what's listed above. Other revolvers even if they are Taurus, Rossi, Dan wesson ect. As long as the barrel is 4" and up. I prefer full lugged barrels in any caliber. I like 22 LR versions of other guns like how gsg, Walther ect make. Iike the h&k416 in 22lr and the mp5 the stg. handguns too, Like 22lr versions of the 1911 and the m&p pistols ect. OPEN TO OFFERS. CASH & TRADES PLUS CASH ARE KING

Pictures:
img_20180121_115130_489-jpg.1478077

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom