• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E (info below)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_wrangler

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E (info below)

Zip Code: 30606

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sigma or Sony Lens

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E

The lens is in excellent like-new condition, with no scratches or scuffs. The lens will come with a UV filter, K&F black diffusion filter, 10x macro magnifier, lens hood, lens cap, and padded lens carry case.

I bought the lens in January of this year and I don't really use it much. I've used it twice since I bought it. I'm selling to fund the purchase of a Sigma or Sony 70-200mm.

The price is $1000, and Venmo is my preferred method of payment. I prefer to meet up in person at the Sam’s Club in Athens, GA. I can ship it via FedEx, UPS, or USPS with tracking and insurance but I will only ship it after payment is received. DM if you are interested.

Also, I'm willing to trade for any of any of the items below:
-Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 Sony E
-Sony 70-200mm f/4 Sony E
-Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 Sony E

Pictures:
IMG_5699.jpeg
IMG_5698.jpeg
IMG_5695.jpeg
IMG_5700.jpeg
IMG_5694.jpeg
IMG_5697.jpeg
IMG_5693.jpeg
IMG_5692.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom