• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Sig Sauer P290RS carry package

Status
Not open for further replies.
22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer P290RS carry package

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger LCP + Cash or accesories

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got a Sig p290RS for sale. I bought it a few months ago as a part of my search for a comfortable pocket pistol, but it's a little large for most of my pockets, and I've settled on an LCP instead. It has a little bit of holster wear (tried to capture it in the photos) but it functions flawlessly and is the best shooting subcompact I've ever handled. It comes with two magazines (6 round and 8 round), a Badger Concealment IWB kydex holster, and a Desantis pocket holster, as well as 21 rounds of Hornady XTP 124 grain ammo +P ammo that I've tested and carried in this pistol. I also have the box, docs, and lock that came with it.

I can meet around Roswell most afternoons, but don't want to travel far on this. Let me know if you have questions or offers. If I can't get a good trade, I'll pick up an LCP from Cherokee Gun and Pawn this weekend for $249.

I expect to see a GWL with sale but will make exceptions at my discretion.

Pictures:
img_4626-jpg.468693

img_4627-jpg.468694

img_4628-jpg.468695

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom