• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Sig P365XL - look, it's clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubs3a

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
My avatar is life and Wu Tang is for the children.
102   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig P365XL - look, it&#039;s clean!

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 490
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 550 - Glock 19 Gen 5

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: peek at valid GA CCW

Item Description: Howdy!

Sig P365XL with what it came with - 2 x 12rd mags, box, docs, etc.

~100rds through it- 70 rounds of range ammo and 30 rounds of Speer GD, all to test function and sight in an optic.

Need to meet close to me and peek at your valid GA CCW.

$490

(Also have a 15rd mag for an addtional $40 if interested)

Only trade interest is a Glock 19 Gen 5 (would be plus if it was MOS, but no biggie)

Edit- would also prefer condition to be similar to what I have to offer, come with box/docs/3mags/etc. (as it would come from retail)

Pictures:
IMG-0524.jpg
IMG-0525.jpg
IMG-0526.jpg
IMG-0527.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Howdy!

~100rds through it- 70 rounds of range ammo and 30 rounds of Speer GD, all to test function and sight in an optic.

$490

Only trade interest is a Glock 19 Gen 5 (would be plus if it was MOS, but no biggie)

Edit- would also prefer condition to be similar to what I have to offer, come with box/docs/3mags/etc. (as it would come from retail)
Howdy!

$490

One of the best CCW's available. Carried a lot of different configurations over the past 40 yrs. Already have 2 of these, one std, one decked out with a Romeo red dot sight/TLR6 laser light combo. GLWS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom