Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SIG MPX K gen 2

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2400 guns guns plus cash try me

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my used but well loved sig mpx k gen 2 I have shot this about 2000 rds mainly suppressed it’s a dream to shoot very soft feels like a 22 it comes as in picture except for light and suppressor it has 6 inch mlok handguard and the 4 inch keymo handguard comes with holosun 503gu on a fde Reptilla mount has bcm grip magpul pro flip ups Jmac customs 8br brace with mod 2 arm brace also comes with rail scales rail guards fde and rail scale karve finger stop also comes with 11 mags 7 30 rd and 4 20 rd all sig mags looking for sale or trade looking for cz scorpion micro plus cash or cmmg banshee plus cash my trade value is fair considering the amount of money I have in this also comes with the factory brace I do also have the box just have to fish it out of the closet if anyone wants it also comes with in lead we trust tri lug adapter

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom