Item Gone: FS/FT Sig MCX virtus 9in .300blackout with extras *price dropped*

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekokiller27

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
38   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig MCX virtus 9in .300blackout with extras *price dropped*

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1800

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT.
I've had a financial issue arise and I'm listing my MCX for sale.

I have about 250 rounds between suppressed and not suppressed. Subs and supers. Has functioned perfect each time.

I got this because of the caliber functionality and ease of swapping but haven't done much with it.

I will return the gun to stock muzzle device or. Can have a gamma muzzle break installed. Also included is the BAD lever from PCC 50$, the oversized suppressor ready handgaurd 250$, a radian charging handle 89$. I also have a pistol brace and collapsible stock 250$ I can toss in since I planned to SBR it.

I can include some ammo/magazines if needed.

For more photos or questions plz pm me. The muzzle device pictured is not included.

I am open to trades that include at least 600$ cash as that's the only reason I'm selling to pay an unexpected expense.
I would like an AR15 16in 5.56 or possibly a pistol such as a VP9.

If you are paying the cash price I will meet you halfway.

Pictures:
20230707_183332.jpg
20230707_183322.jpg
20230707_183317.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom