Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
50   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig Cross .308

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: mainly looking for left handed bolt gun in 308

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Putting feelers for my SIG Cross

I am looking to sell the gun as it was from the factory with thread protector and 1 5 round AICS mag.

Atlas bipod, vortex scope and rings are not included, just didnt want to take it off for a picture.

I have put 5 rounds in it for zeroing.

Was going to use as a hunting rifle but havent had time.

Pictures:
20231223_152902.jpg
20231223_152925.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Putting feelers for my SIG Cross

I am looking to sell the gun as it was from the factory with thread protector and 1 5 round AICS mag.

Atlas bipod, vortex scope and rings are not included, just didnt want to take it off for a picture.

I have put 5 rounds in it for zeroing.

Was going to use as a hunting rifle but havent had time.
I'm interested. I have an Sig P365 I bought for my wife 2 years ago I'd like to offer it might have 25 rounds. She doesn't ever carry it. I have the original case and three mags plus two holsters. I also have a pristine Ruger MK77 stainless 30.06 bolt action only has one box of ammo through it comes with a matching Redfield scope looks brand new. Let me know if any of this is interesting. I can FaceTime you if you have an iPhone show you the items.

I'm interested. I have an Sig P365 I bought for my wife 2 years ago I'd like to offer it might have 25 rounds. She doesn't ever carry it. I have the original case and three mags plus two holsters. I also have a pristine Ruger MK77 stainless 30.06 bolt action only has one box of ammo through it comes with a matching Redfield scope looks brand new. Let me know if any of this is interesting. I can FaceTime you if you have an iPhone show you the items.
No thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom