Zip Code: 30134, 30316

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price:
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
????

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale or trade is a minty (not Tiffany blue) fresh 320rx. Salivated over this gun for some time and after shooting it I’ll stick to the others that I shoot better.. it’s a solid shooter as you’d imagine with the red dot on top but I’m not gonna carry it so my loss is your gain.
Will come with a total of 7 mags (Yes that’s 5 more than you’d get new), a nice owb/iwb holster (Werkz brand) and an APLC light that has less than 20 minutes on it..
I’m open to trades but please be cognizant of the value of this gun with extras and what you offer I.e., please don’t offer me a glock 19 or a Taurus.

I like Sigs. I like some CZ’s. Ive been known to have a certain affinity to commemorative lever action Winchester rifles and am open to trading down with cash added if need be to suit interested party’s needs.

Pictures:
View attachment 1575084

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
IMG_0195.JPG

Great shooting gun. I had a 320 Compact .45 I just sold this week, and I think I might regret it. You've got the complete setup there-- great asking price considering all the candy. GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom