Item Gone: FS/FT SIG 1911 ( SPM )

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaconGuns

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT SIG 1911 ( SPM )

Zip Code: 31005

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Listed in description

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SIG 1911. Not sure of the variant but, I think it may be the Extreme model. It has Trijicon I-Post style night sights. They still look bright to me. Gun is in very nice shape as shown in the pictures. It comes with two 8 round mags, one mag is a Mec-Gar that extends slightly past the mag well. The other is a KimPro Tac-Mag. Has Box but no papers. Round count is unknown, but IMHO doesn't seem to have fired many.

Rather have cash of course but, may trade. I don't have anything I must have in mind ATM. Interests would be mostly metal frame guns in an easy carry size. Smith or Ruger revolver 2-3" in 9mm, 357 or 44mag. Some carry Style CZ. Sig or Glock Pistols in 357 SIG. Not interested in most Glocks or another 1911s. Something I don't know that I need yet. Don't feel bad if I say no. I really have very little room for more guns that I am not actively searching for. Not interested in any Taurus or Keltec. Unfortunately, I've no land to hunt and no need for another rifle I cant use. If however, you've got a smoking deal on a 308, I may rethink my viewpoint. Only shotgun Id be interested in would be 12 gauge and some type of combat style that has a stock.

Willing to meet in Perry, Warner Robins, Macon on most days depending on how the baby is acting and the weather. If you have no feedback or poor feedback, then you'll have to meet me in Warner Robins. I may not check mail daily so please give me a couple days to respond. I'll try and check it more often while it's a new listing. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks

Pictures:
20221212_203607.jpg
20221212_203635.jpg
20221212_203741.jpg
20221212_203825.jpg
20221212_202436.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks for all the interest. I had 5-6 people in line ATM with cash offers. If those for some odd reason don't work out I'll let you all know, Most are all members in good standing so I expect it to be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom