Army Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Seadoo

Zip Code: 30552

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Firearms and four wheelers mostly, will consider anything.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Bill of sale

Item Description: I bought this jet ski last year, wrote it some through the summer. The jet ski runs good once you get it cranked, it is very difficult to crank though. Once you cut it off it is difficult to recrank, but it is a blast to ride and goes very fast. I do not have the mechanical abilities to fix it to where it cranks easier, I am thinking it may be the carburetor? My loss is your gain. Asking $600 or best offer also willing to trade just tell me what you got. Can do some cash on my end for the right trade. I like firearms mostly Glock or AR-15 and I am looking for a four-wheeler. Let me know what you got, the worst I can do is say no I will consider any offer. This jet ski comes with the trailer.

Pictures:
20230606_182123.jpg
20230606_182136.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom