Item Gone: FS/FT Savage Model 11 22" .308 w/ 3-9x40mm scope, bipod, and sling

Status
Not open for further replies.

unheard

Default rank <1250 posts
Get busy living or get busy dying.
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Savage Model 11 22&quot; .308 w/ 3-9x40mm scope, bipod, and sling

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500 with all extras (Optic, sling, bipod), $400 without extras
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm pistols, 44mag and 357/38 wheel guns (no taurus)

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale or trade is my Savage Modell 11. The rifle is fully functional and the only reason I'm selling it is I'm moving to another platform. As this rifle has been in a few deer stands (with no deer to show for it), the round count is low, and the stock is a 8.5/10 with some light scuffing, but nothing that I can get in a picture. The rifle has a 22" barrel. Also included in trade is a Bushnell Trophy DOA 600 3-9x40mm scope, a sling, and a bipod.

I'm open to trade offers. 9mm pistols are my favorite, got a recent interest in 44mag and 357/38 wheel guns (no taurus). Let me know what you have!

This setup is also for sale, $500 for the complete package, $400 for just the rifle, no optic, sling, or bipod.

Pictures:
ozsbzr.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom