Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price:
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Open to offers PM me

Caliber: 5.56 Nato

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am putting up my Saint Victor 5.56 pistol. Its been my trunk gun for a while so its not a safe queen. There are a few scratches here and there from moving around but nothing major. I've put maybe 150 rounds down range so its broken in and runs well. I have always kept it clean on the inside. Included: The pistol with 7.5in barrel, 2 magazines, a magpul angled foregrip, holosun 510c green dot, holoson 3x flip to side magnifier, a rail mounted QD sling mount and the bag. I have moved on to a .300blk carry gun since I got my suppressor approved so It just hangs on the wall. I will say this gun is LOUD! Shoots pretty decent fireballs and is a pretty cool gun to mess with. I always impress people when I shoot it so there is a certain cool factor. Not in a rush to get rid of it. I will give priority to ODT members with multiple good feedbacks over brand new people on here so nothing personal. If anyone needs more photos PM me and I will take them. Got kinda lazy and just took the one.

I want a CZ scorpion or other 9mm carbines

Thanks

Pictures:
20210122_184019-jpg.3051274

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom