• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Russian Converted Saiga 7.62/308 16" - $1100 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlammers

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
33   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Russian Converted Saiga 7.62/308 16&quot; - $1100 OBO

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Quality semi Thompson M1 or similar

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Saiga 308 with 16" barrel. I am the original owner and am the one who converted it. Comes with everything in the pics minus the scope. Spare items included are rear stock, pistol grip, front upper and lower handguard (doesn't currently fit needs a bit of hand fitting), and front handguard bolt on adapter. Optic is PSOP 4x24B and is not included with the sale. One 8 round magazine include (I know I have a couple 20+ round mags but cant find them right now so not included in listing) PM any questions or offers. Not really looking to trade (unless you have a quality semi Thompson) but no harm in asking. Meet in Roswell. Must be of legal age (if you are young I will probably want to see your ID). By contacting me you affirm that you are able to legally own this firearm. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
20240125_212730.jpg
20240125_212737.jpg
20240125_212751.jpg
20240125_212807.jpg
20240125_212851.jpg
20240125_212931.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Saiga 308 with 16" barrel. I am the original owner and am the one who converted it. Comes with everything in the pics minus the scope. Spare items included are rear stock, pistol grip, front upper and lower handguard (doesn't currently fit needs a bit of hand fitting), and front handguard bolt on adapter. Optic is PSOP 4x24B and is not included with the sale. One 8 round magazine include (I know I have a couple 20+ round mags but cant find them right now so not included in listing) PM any questions or offers. Not really looking to trade (unless you have a quality semi Thompson) but no harm in asking. Meet in Roswell. Must be of legal age (if you are young I will probably want to see your ID). By contacting me you affirm that you are able to legally own this firearm. Thanks for looking.
Got an ak build if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom