Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger SR 556

Zip Code: 30039

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pistol plus cash. Whatcha got?

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

EDIT*** SPM *** This chrome lined barrel rifle is for spreading freedom. Made with commie tears and tyrant fears, this bad boy spreads freedom like no tomorrow. As a matter of fact I believe grizzly bear tears were forged into this artistry from their amazement at its conception. Freedom dispensed is unknown, but you can hear the liberty bell ringing in your ears when it discharges. Upgrade trigger has it's bodasity heightened, but still have the og booger hook pull if you want to go back to it. Comes with Front and Rear Magpul drop down sights to see the yellow sickle and hammer on the red back drop better. Also comes with Magpul angled foregrip that makes you look BA (Bodachiously American!) when you hold it. Magpul adjustable butstock has been added as well. As a flex, 5 Magpul mags with freedom seeds still inside will come with it, and the OG case. I get it, how did I keep the ladies from jumping on me, well it was tough, but I made it through, and so can you... potentialy.
Feel free to text 912.484.4813

Pictures:
ruger-1-jpg.3216837

ruger-2-jpg.3216838

ruger-3-jpg.3216839

ruger-4-jpg.3216840

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom