• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger Mini 14 with 5 mags and bear creek arsenal folding stock. 187...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rns7777

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
104   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger Mini 14 with 5 mags and bear creek arsenal folding stock. 187...

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 900

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: FS/FT is a really nice Mini 14 187 series. Serial number puts it at between 1987-1989. I got this rifle used and it is in excellent condition. Comes with 5 mags and a bear creek arsenal folding stock. Really wanting to sell, but I will consider trades for 357 and 45 colt lever guns and revolvers. This does have an accustrut installed. It did not when I got it but I had one and like the look. Not much else to say other than a nice solid ole Ruger. Yes this model will shoot both 223 and 556.

Please do not contact me unless you are legally able to own a firearm in the great state of GA.

Pictures:
IMG_6293.jpg
IMG_6294.jpg
IMG_6295.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom