Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger LCP2 380 Auto PocketPistol - Post Pandemic Party Safe Clean Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.V.S.

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger LCP2 380 Auto PocketPistol - Post Pandemic Party Safe Clean Out

Zip Code: 30566

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $350

Caliber: 380 Auto

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bought this pocket pistol over the summer craziness to help with carry compliance when the normal carry gun was too big.

It does the job but I just don't like 380 that much so to the chopping block it goes.

Willing to sell for cash or possible trade offered.
Nothing specific as far as trades goes trades so just make an offer and we will see what happens... Gun, Ammo, Beer who knows what might catch my eye.

Along with the Pistol comes some left overs ammunition
  • 50 rounds - Monarch 380 in loose tray.
  • 23 rounds - Herters 380 in box.
Also comes with 7 round extended magazine in place of the original 6 round magazine, and extra bore brush for the caliber that I won't be needing.

If you need more ammunition I am listing some (380 and other calibers) in the Ammo Section as part of a Post Pandemic Party Safe Clean Out.

Full Disclosure I bought this used at a pawn shop and put about 50 rounds of Monarch and 27 rounds Herters through it.

Only reply if you are 21, a GA resident, and NOT a prohibited possessor.

To make the deal; I will ask to take a peek at your GA Driver License and Carry Permit when meeting up.

Pictures:
pistola-jpg.3231583

extras-jpg.3231584

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom