Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Rifles for sale

Zip Code: 30529

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1234.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What you got.

Caliber: Multiple

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Offering up to ODTs members first. About 3week ago had a detached retina, right eye. Surgery went great and vision is coming back. Believe it will be better then before surgery!
I share that not for sympathy but for understanding.
Have several rifles I plan on selling. Here or at a LGS.
PM me for photos.
Items.

2)1898 Springfield 30/40 Kreg ( lots of ammo and dies) $700obo

4)Marlin 1894 44mag never shot new in box &plastic never be another marlin, $900 obo
Savage Mark II BV $650.00 boo
Thanks,
Clp

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Best wishes for the eye. I had the same thing a few years ago and remember well the days upon days I spent lying on my side on the couch so the bubble they put in my eye would push the retina back in place. I'd love to take a look at the trapdoor when you are up to it. Thanks A

Reactions: clp
My dad and brother in law had the same thing happen within a year of each other.
Both are good now. Recovery time was minimal.
My 65 year old dad was doing 140 mph on his drag bike within like 3 weeks of the procedure.
Hope healing goes well.

GLWS

Reactions: clp
Im sending photos out for some of the items requested,
Once I get a "firm will take" I will pm others with sold.

Thanks,
Clp

Im sending photos out for some of the items requested,
Once I get a "firm will take" I will pm others with sold.

Thanks,
Clp
I can't say firm will take it if I don't know what is for sale. I have asked for pictures or at least a description of the 22s that you have for sale.

I can't say firm will take it if I don't know what is for sale. I have asked for pictures or at least a description of the 22s that you have for sale.
When I get to you on list you will see photos, thank you for your time and patience.

Respectfully

CLP

IMG_0113.JPGMarlin 44 mag IMG_0113.JPG IMG_0115.JPG
Savage mark II IMG_0117.JPG
PSA A10 Sold
Ruger 10/22 Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom