Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
176   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Remington 870 super magnum in bottomland camo

Zip Code: 30643

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500 with holosun $450 without
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Vortex viper pst gen 2 1-6, Steiner px4i 1-4, other nice lpvo

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my beautiful, no longer made, Remington 870 super magnum 12 gauge shotgun in bottomland camo. Is set up very nice with a Jeb’s headhunter turkey choke. It patterns very nice. Also has a picatinny rail on it and a holosun 403b. Also has a nice fiber optic sight on it where the bead would be. It’s very bright and easy to use if you prefer not to use a red dot. Recently was handed down a family heirloom shotgun so letting this one go to use it for sentimental reasons. $500 with everything included or $450 without the red dot. It also includes a padded bottomland camo sling. Pm me if interested. May be interested in trades for vortex viper pst gen 2 1-6 with nice mount or Steiner px4i 1-4 with pt3r reticle and nice mount. Will consider other nice LPVO with or without mount depending on value.

Pictures:
IMG_7840.jpeg
IMG_7841.jpeg
IMG_7842.jpeg
IMG_7843.jpeg
IMG_7844.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom