Default rank <300 posts
Faithful sheepdog paramedic
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT REDUCED Bcm/aero 11.5 bfh ready to go battle rifle

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open Glocks other ar, century arms ap5 , scorpion, what you got that is awesome

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 11.5 in bcm complete upper including bcm ch and Bcg, paired with a aero lower including a cmc trigger and magpul grip and sling. This will also include the good and sturdy aems made by holosun. You start adding this up and this is clearly over 2 grand worth of stuff on this gun. It has been painted and all except the rail paint removed. She shoots great and looks good. I own 3 bcm and am looking to change up my collection. I trust this rifle and would put it up against any other rifle in my collection but have an itch to change things up. I am not in a hurry to sell or trade but will consider trades. Thinking about a pcc 9mm depending what you got plus cash or even. Multi Glock trade. Special set up. G19x with a rmr set up. I’m pretty open just what catches my eye. I love sigs also you can text me at +17069692077 reduced to 1k

Pictures:
IMG_4460.jpeg
IMG_4461.jpeg
IMG_4459.jpeg
IMG_4464.jpeg
IMG_4462.jpeg
IMG_4463.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom