Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT RARE Shadow Line Not a Shadow CZ 75 Compact

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1200

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale or Trade is my CZ 75 compact Shadow Line Pistol. Testing the waters here with this one. Limited number of these were imported to the U.S. in 2015 from my understanding. Not many floating around. This one is in excellent condition. Comes with T-Rex holster that will accommodate a TLR1 light. I can include the light for the right deal.

Oh, and it has a Cajun Gun Works trigger job.

1200 OBO. Cash is king, but I am open to trades involving 2011 pistols. Let me know what you got via PM.

Pictures:
IMG_2661.jpeg
IMG_2662.jpeg
IMG_2658.jpeg
IMG_2660.jpeg
IMG_2659.jpeg
IMG_2663.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice one. Introduced in 2013 I think, yours appears to be a 2017 year model. They were plenty full in production. But not so much importation. They made the SP01, the P01 and the 75 compact in the Shadow line series…
Awesome... Thank you for the information. I've uncovered mixed reports on this model/series in various forums. Appreciate the feedback.

Nice one. Introduced in 2013 I think, yours appears to be a 2017 year model. They were plenty full in production. But not so much importation. They made the SP01, the P01(compact) and the 75 in the Shadow line series…
Mr Cz has spoken!…always educating aren’t you young man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom