Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT PVS 14

Zip Code: 30277

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3100 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 3300

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Approximately 3-4 hours of use looking at stars. The Matbock iris was used for 100% of those hours. Great device however I don't see a need in keeping it after getting UANVB Katanas. This is a turnkey setup, only needs a mount and helmet. If you plan on upgrading to thermal night vision overlay, this mount is the way to do it, rigid, lightweight, and highly adjustable; made in USA like everything else. This is not your night vision straight-outa-Wuhan Southeast Asia special. This gen 3 PVS14 was assembled and purged right here in the United States by a professional.

No spec sheet as this was a contract tube built for the US military or LE. It was tested to meet standards when it was built and all the units that made it out of the factory met or exceeded the standards for Omni VII. I have dual Omni VIII tubes and the appearance is identical.

Includes:
ITT Omni 7 PVS 14, Carson housing and glass
Wilcox Modular Bridge - PVS-14 Arm with box and tools
Matbock Tarsier Eclipse with box
Storage cap
Eye Cup
Laser cut Rangerwrap, easily removable and does not leave a residue.
Instruction manual
Lithium AA

FAQ:
1. Probably you - Will you trade my blem AR, feet pics, striker-fired pistol, Chinese-made optic, and micotech knife, for this rig?
Me - No

2. Could be you - Will you trade my bulgarian-built 5.45 AK and × amount of ammo for this rig?
Me - possibly, anything is possible when well made firearms and or accessories are in the picture

3. You - What will you consider?
Me - May consider trades but I'm really looking for cash at meet-up or P&P G&S with tracked and insured shipping. Send me an offer. Trade interests include, watches, dirt bikes, and other senseless toys.

4. You - Why are you being so sus?
Me - Cross-posted on original posting so that's the reasoning for the blacked out name. Happy to take additional pictures and/or video for verification.

Pictures:
20230906_131524.jpg
20230905_204545.jpg
20230905_204112.jpg
20230905_204056.jpg
20230831_231244.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom