• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Psa ak-103

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatlin roer

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Psa ak-103

Zip Code: 30113

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Psa jakl or a Springfield prodigy is top of my list. Maybe a sub gun/pccHigher end shotguns, full size handguns or another rifle. Whatever catches my eye.

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Only 100 rounds thru it comes with Midwest industries scope rail, Midwest industries mlok handgaurd, 1-6 victoptics scope. Will also come with original hand gaurd. It’s the 14.5 barrel with pin and welded muzzle brake.

Pictures:
87075968-C2BD-4FD9-8DAF-48E801F07381.jpeg
AE0EF84F-F3BA-4BC0-B3FF-F061B59171EC.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Only 100 rounds thru it comes with Midwest industries scope rail, Midwest industries mlok handgaurd, 1-6 victoptics scope. Will also come with original hand gaurd. It’s the 14.5 barrel with pin and welded muzzle brake.
Hey I breed micro American bullies in Atlanta and have a Merle female puppy I’m selling for 4k I’d be want to trade I also own a tattoo shop here so maybe some tattoo work I’m definitely interested in this gun and more if you have them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom