Status
Not open for further replies.
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Pro Built Suzuki Samauri " Zuk On Steroids "

Zip Code: 31312

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $6800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will consider partial trade plus cash. Let me know what you have.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard auto bill of sale

Item Description: For sale by owner - 1987 Suzuki Samauri "Pro Build" This is a totally customized Samauri powered by a GM V6 3.8 & TH440 Automatic Trans. with B&M shifter. Engine & Transmission have been professionally built. The axles are Dana 44 full size Jeep JX axles that have been professionally rebuilt to power the 37" Super Swamper Boggers. Pro built drive shaft, Warn manual locking hubs & 8,000 Lb winch. This 4x4 is virtually unstoppable! The only thing that's beat it in Extreem hill climb was a $60,000 custom built V8 powered rail. It's not only a beast off-road it's also completely street legal and good driving on the highway. It starts right up & runs great. New suspension and disc brakes. Great hunting vehicle & much more practical than a side by side or ATV. Stay dry and warm with a good heater, wipers, stereo & C/B radio. Everything on it was overbuilt to last and not break! It's a beast! Clear title...
Will trade up or down or partial trade plus cash.
Please no lowball offers. If you're not interested thanks for looking. A lot of time and money went into this build.
If you look online there's a company in Tampa that customizes these and sells them. They are not built any better or stronger than this one and their prices range between $15,000.00 - $35,000.00.

Pictures:
image-jpg.698239

image-jpg.698241

image-jpg.698242

image-jpg.698244

image-jpg.698245

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
When I bought mine in 1986, it did not look like that. But the chicks would always ask "who's suzuki are we going in?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom