Item Gone: FS/FT *PRICE DROP* Springfield M1A Scout, Sage EBR Chassis, Nikon FX1000 Black FFP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT AE Houk

Default rank <1000 posts
Knight's Armament Elitist
99   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT TTW- Springfield M1A Scout, Sage EBR FDE Chassis, Nikon FX1000 Black

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2800 FIRM
Trade Value or Items Looking For: DD or other High Quality AR MK18 PISTOL + Cash, or MK18 + other guns? Mk18 + Drone?

Caliber: .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name, Address, Phone Number, and a look at your DL.

Item Description: To be clear, this is a TESTING OF THE WATERS to see if there is any interest in my Springfield M1A Scout.

I've shot less than 40 rounds through this, I just don't have the space to shoot it as much as I would like to, and would rather go for something else in my safe that I can enjoy every weekend without having to drive over an hour to a range that will let it stretch it's legs.

This obviously has had some work done which I will go over below, but ultimately, I am mainly just looking to see what is out there in regards to trades.

Here are the prices of each item NEW:

Springfield M1A Scout - $1649
Sage International EBR Chassis Mod 0 - $904
Sage International Scope Mount - $200
FDE Cerakote (Sharpshooters USA) - $250
Seekins Precision Scope Rings - $75
Nikon FX1000 Black 6x24 - 50mm (FFP) - $850
3x Springfield M1A 20rnd Magazines - $150

TOTAL: $4078

As always, I price everything fairly, well below new pricing, especially in the market we are in today, so if a straight cash price is desired, I will part with this for NO LESS than $2800.

I am actually pretty eager to get a MK18 pistol build going so that will take priority if you have one (High quality ARs only please (DD, BCM, Noveske, Ranier, etc.)). Can add cash on your end, or do a multi-gun trade as well.

As always, let me know if you have any questions!

Pictures:
capture-png.2228360

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Forgot to mention, I will include all the mags (4x), the box for the Nikon, and the original EBR handguard.

Will leave on the Magpul RVG and Bipod (no-name bipod).

Cheers amigo! I know anything typically over 2K doesn't really sell quickly, but I know someone out there can give her a better home than I can. All I have is about 100 meters to work with :D

Just noticed your signature! May come to you soon for a Boba Fett piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom