The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
466   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT PPS43 Project/Started Kit

Zip Code: 30565-6800

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $75
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What you got?

Caliber: Up to you

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a PPS 43 kit that I bought and never got around to finishing. It would be a good project for someone. I have the new upper receiver cut and welded in, needs some polishing/grinding etc. Bolt has had the ledge milled off to convert from open bolt to closed bolt firing. No barrel, trigger or hand guard assy. Original trunion included as well as two mags. Folding stock is functional at this point so either has to have a 16" barrel or tack weld the stock in the folded position or remove it to make a pistol. Asking $75, will entertain offers/trades. I have some 9mm barrel blanks so could possibly turn a barrel for it, depending on what the new buyer wanted to do. Asking $75 or trades/offers entertained.

Pictures:
ppsh43-jpg.2822387

PPSH43.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

• PPSH43.jpg
    PPSH43.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 347
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I wound up with 3 mags for these guns so now I'm kinda interested. Do know of a source for closed bolt semi only parts like bolt and trigger group? And maybe a source for a 16" barrel?

I don't right off hand. As I recall in my research back when I first got this they said a Rem 870 style trigger could be adapted to work but it seems there were some out there ready to drop in as well. There are multiple sources for barrels and several caliber options that would work and feed from factory mags from what I understand, 9mm or 380 is an option as well as the original 7.62x25.

Still mulling this over. My other idea was to build a 7.62x25 AR that uses the mags i have. Its a very cool build project but starts around 8 bills. Thats a no go this time of year.

Still mulling this over. My other idea was to build a 7.62x25 AR that uses the mags i have. Its a very cool build project but starts around 8 bills. Thats a no go this time of year.
I had looked into it myself but decided not to go that route since the ammo isn't nearly as cheap as it once was. Of course none if it is currently. It is a pretty impressive little round though. Especially considering the time period that it came about.

I had looked into it myself but decided not to go that route since the ammo isn't nearly as cheap as it once was. Of course none if it is currently. It is a pretty impressive little round though. Especially considering the time period that it came about.
Well i already have a Tokarev and got the 3 mags full of ammo. I'd like to have one in the Tok caliber with a pinned and welded flash hider to get to 16" and a folding stock that works. Saw one on YouTube and the ballistics from that barrel length were impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom