Item Name: FS/FT Pair of Glock 42 w/ ammo *SPM*

Zip Code: 30558

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial trade for 5.56 or .308

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale and or trade or a pair of Glock 42 with 48 rounds.
One Glock have night sights the other one does not

I would be willing to split up PM me your thoughts and offers

Pictures:
a3ca2bde-680b-491f-b127-8be62f7dcbd1-jpeg.3032470

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My hats off to you sir I've about gave up on buying used glocks with these $750 new$500 glocks on odt
Yeah...I saw a 19x on here for $750...I just bought one at my LGS last week with a factory installed TRL-1 for $649 and just picked up a 43x for $429 today

not sure why people think their used stuff is worth what they ask...I just wanted to be fair.

Definitely a good deal. Some folks hate on Glocks, some folks hate on .380, but the 42 is one of my favorites. Constant companion in the pocket, beats heavy artillery left in the truck. Mine has been flawless, and is very accurate.

Definitely a good deal. Some folks hate on Glocks, some folks hate on .380, but the 42 is one of my favorites. Constant companion in the pocket, beats heavy artillery left in the truck. Mine has been flawless, and is very accurate.

I’ve never really been a Glock guy but somehow I’ve acquired 6 or 7 of them...:noidea:

as far as the .380, it’s a good round...just not for me since I prefer easier to acquire ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom