• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Old Towne canoe, last chance before it goes back into the safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsehat

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Doulus tou Theou
114   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Old Towne canoe, last chance before it goes back into the safe.

Zip Code: 30747

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $300, Gold, silver, what you got?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good condition Old Towne canoe. It has been stored high and dry. Off the ground and out of the weather. It has a gouge on the front end that had been repaired with epoxy, as shown in the photos. Price is $300 and includes paddles and 2 Stearns life jackets. Preference will be given if you will pick this up at my farm about 15 miles north of Rome. Trade interests include silver, gold or other items that take up less space than a canoe, including rifles, pistols, shotguns, ??will be considered. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_3972.jpeg
IMG_3971.jpeg
IMG_3970.jpeg
IMG_3969.jpeg
IMG_3968.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Good luck, man. I think it's yours. I tried selling a canoe. Even offered to give one away to a guy for free. They are both still in my backyard. :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom